Crowns & Bridges:
Crown is a dental restoration, commonly known as 'a cap' which covers the entire tooth. It may be required in case of
- extensive damage by decay
- broken down old or very large fillings
- fractured, chipped or sensitive teeth
- root canal treated teeth
- discolored unaesthetic teeth
- Aesthetically compromised teeth
A bridge stays fixed(not removable by the patient) and is used to replace one or several missing teeth. Teeth on each end of the space are used as anchors(abutments) for support.
We provide a variety of crowns and bridges such as
1) All ceramic (CAD technology used) . 5 - 15 years warranty depending on material warranty
2) Porcelain fused to titanium (CAD technology used). 7 years warranty
3) Porcelain fused to metal (Manual)
4) Full Metal (Manual)
Our crowns and bridges are fabricated by amongst the best laboratories in the world.
All crowns and bridges made with the CAD method come with a warranty from the lab varying from 5 - 15 years